Watchman Analytics™ offers government and commercial users the ability to overcome data overload, and the means to derive greater insight and actionable intelligence from investments in systems, data stores and infrastructure. Based on its open architecture and modular form, Intuidex Watchman Analytics™ avoids the ‘rip and replace’ approach for existing technology investments. Instead, ROI can begin almost immediately through a design that enables seamless integration with current applications and databases in a services oriented architecture, increasing organizational capabilities and maximizing infrastructure investments.
Watchman Analytics™ capabilities include:
- Information extraction: Distill actionable intelligence from multiple sources of structured and unstructured data — in near-real-time
- Pattern discovery: Uncover and reveal latent and hidden patterns, trends and anomalies among disparate entities and information sources
- Entity resolution and link analysis: identify concealed relationships between distinct separate entities and establish dependencies and connections that would otherwise be hidden
- Predictive modeling: Predict future behaviors, events and patterns based on multiple sources of current and historical data
- Leverage and exploit multiple structured and unstructured data sources to provide comprehensive decision making based on the all the available data from diverse sources
- Configurable 'mix and match' components that can installed/activated based on the vertical and demands of the business scenario. Vertical bundles of components are available for law enforcement, finance, defense and intelligence and fraud detection.
- Identify patterns, behaviors or modus operandi and learn identity shifts or changes in these behaviors
- Analyze, understand and model user behavior, and make recommendations based on dynamic user profile
- Visualize analytics results in multiple visualization modalities including schema view, list view, charts, maps and link-analysis view or export to third party visualization tools
- Secure, hardened credentialing assures information security and controlled access
- Secure transmission of data between systems
- Report and export back to multiple COTS reporting tools and technologies
- Analytics engine and components that can be deployed 'behind the curtain' of existing data and applications in an organization
- Developer-focused service-oriented architecture