Intuidex has developed a series of modular, reusable data models that address fundamental information problems across multiple industry scenarios. These models can be deployed in conjunction with the Watchman Analytics™ platform or embedded in third party technologies.
Some examples of models developed in conjunction with customers and partners are:
- Higher Order Recommender Model for monitoring, profiling and anticipating web user browsing, queries and content-in-use by large global news organizations. This can then be used to push additional relevant content to the user based on near real time analysis.
- Higher Order Link Analysis Model for law enforcement. Connect disparate entities in the interest of public safety and crime prevention. Link any type of distinct entity; person, record, incident, vehicle, weapon or modus operandi in the interest of providing actionable intelligence to law enforcement personnel.
- Warfare threat analysis for situation awareness. Based on disparate intelligence sources, identify potential threats or hostile entities in proximity to friendly forces, and enable this information to be surfaced on military specific GIS systems.
- Higher Order Text Intelligence Extraction and Link Analysis for the IC. Pioneered for counter-terrorism, this model exploits multiple structured and unstructured intelligence threads in ‘microtext’ format and provides latent linkages and associations for surfacing to the intelligence community
- Higher Order Handheld Device Nuclear Threat Detection Models: developed to monitor and identify the unique attributes of nuclear material using mobile device technology as part of a sensor collection network.
For more information on these or other models, please reach out to us at email@example.com for a presentation or demo.